"Dedicated To The Winners & The Losers..." - Raekwon


Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My Old High School Has Gotten Gully...



I have found a new personal savior in the form of an anonymous student who had the balls (or ovaries) to tell the school how they really felt. I personally always wanted to do this while I was at that miserable place but unfortunately, I never had the opportunity (nor talent or balls) to do something that unspeakably awesome. Personally, if I had done it I would have refused to apologize to anybody on general principle because I don't apologize to people whose general stupidity trumps their will to live (or in this case run a high school) but otherwise, this is the greatest prank in the history of the school. I want to thank you for restoring my faith in humanity.

On a related note, the parents in this video are the exact reason, I hated growing up in that type of overly sensitive community. How do you not find that hilarious?

3 comments:

Badmon3333 said...

In chorus, those of us in the tenor and bass section who were big Snoop Dogg fans used to sneak "Deez nuts" into any chorus song we could during the concert.

Miss Ramona said...

The parents in this clip are obviously graduates of the Oprah Winfrey School of Humor.

When I taught high school for a year, some of the newspaper kids slipped "fuck" in some clever way into the April Fool's Day issue and got in huge trouble. I thought it was funny and vocally sided with the kids when they were threatened with explulsion. As you can imagine, that was not a terribly popular reaction with the administration.

DocZeus said...

The American Educational System: Beating the spirit and soul out of their students since 1776!